The Phone Flirt Girls are available to chat with you now. Click here to pick the lady of your choice to call and start up a wild conversation!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pink Water Wiggler for Sissies



Well I just bought a toy that I think my cuck boys would just love. It's a pink water wiggler, about 3 or 4 inches long and it's oh so cute. Just put that puppy on and go to town boys. It's pink and really pretty. I'm sure you'll find it a lot of comfort!

Now, I know that you guys who don't have a size problem are wondering why I would even say such things, but if you only knew then you would be all over it. You can't have one though because you would probably break it.

Just look at it. It's pink and filled with water and pretty sparkles. If you try to hold it then it will slip out of your hands so you can just imagine what it feels like over that button of yours.

Have fun!

1 comment:

T said...

LOL what a cute little water wiggly!! I know sissies would love to stick their little willies in that pink toy