The Phone Flirt Girls are available to chat with you now. Click here to pick the lady of your choice to call and start up a wild conversation!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Moonlight

I've been watching this show and at first I thought the detective theme was kind of corny--then tonight's show happened. Now, I always thought the vampire was kind of cute in an okay sort of way. He wasn't drop dead gorgeous like Angel and he wasn't the bad boy type the you love.

Now comes last night's show. He had to eat and he took from what is becoming his closest friend. The way it happened was so damned romantic and erotic at the same time that I just wanted to melt. Yeah, me. Melt. I don't do that. I mean, oooh. Then the rest of the show how he could feel her heartbeat and how they need to be together and can't, well that's going to drive me crazy through the whole thing. I'm going to watch it again, with the phone on. Want to get me in a heated moment? The catch me watching the show. LOL

Sometimes it's the hunt and wait that is the sexiest thing of all. We want what we can't have and when we have it then who knows what will happen next.

Now I'm all hot and bothered. LOL

No comments: