The Phone Flirt Girls are available to chat with you now. Click here to pick the lady of your choice to call and start up a wild conversation!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sneezing Fetish

Do you have a sneezing fetish? I had a call on one and I thought it was so cool that I made a blog on it:

http://sneezingfetish.blogspot.com

I'm working on sneezing on command. I have a cute little dainty sneeze because I try not to sneeze in public. Wikipedia tells me this is because sneezing turns me on. I never noticed that, but hey I'm open. LOL

I hope my fellow Flirts can respond and tell me how they sneeze so those with a sneeze fetish can pick and choose what kind of sneeze they like if they don't like mine.

When I do have my next ten minute sneezing fit I'll make a tape for you, okay?

No comments: