The Phone Flirt Girls are available to chat with you now. Click here to pick the lady of your choice to call and start up a wild conversation!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

What I Think is Hot

O M G - I am a BIG fan of Robert Smith from The Cure. I like his older look when his hair had more style and wasn't so messy. So, I just tickled to find this picture at vuurfee's page. Please don't just look at the pic I have below, check out her link because I'm not into stealing images.




That is so hot. I don't know why, but I've always loved guys with black hair and dark eyeliner. Not in a sissy kind of way. I like it in the bad boy rock/punk kind of way.

Sissy boys need not try as you wouldn't understand and just couldn't get the same look. Well, you could try but I'm not so sure it would work for you.

2 comments:

T said...

very sexy...yes sissies could never look like a real man without makeup, nevermind pulling off a little bit of eyeliner!

SxyKiera said...

That's hot. I'm sure that the sissies are going to try anyway. Everytime I see a guy like that I instantly think about some repressed sexual energy. I bet that he could really work me out.